Let's keep in touch!

More
8 years 8 months ago #160 by A Adler
Let's keep in touch! was created by A Adler
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry that our fantastic week together has come to a close; but that doesn't mean we can't keep in touch! I've created a facebook group page for those that would like to join. I thought it might be the easiest way to share photos and contact information. Till we meet again!

www.facebook.com/groups/785098668273428/

- Tony
The following user(s) said Thank You: C Madruga, R-J Wille

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #161 by Juan Pimentel
Replied by Juan Pimentel on topic Let's keep in touch!
Dear all, I have no facebook... yet. If I keep myself in such an isolated place in the future, I give you my address for any of you who want to cross the bridge or need anything from me or is planning to come to Madrid. It's been a pleasure meeting you all! Juan
juan.pimentel@cchs.csic.es
The following user(s) said Thank You: C Madruga, R-J Wille

More
8 years 8 months ago #162 by Adreissa Páez
Replied by Adreissa Páez on topic Let's keep in touch!
Hi!
For those who do not use facebook, I created an additional way to share information and pictures. This is the link to a dropbox folder:

www.dropbox.com/sh/nifg0xozozuyib1/AAD06...g_Eqn3IWJT2Smxa?dl=0

Hope it works, let me know if you can access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Staffan Müller-Wille, R-J Wille

More
8 years 8 months ago #163 by C Madruga
Replied by C Madruga on topic Let's keep in touch!
Hello Adreissa! Thank you so much, I could access, no problem!
All the Best from LISBOA!!
Cat

Catarina

More
8 years 8 months ago #164 by D Brixius
Replied by D Brixius on topic Let's keep in touch!
Dear All,
Two things from my side:

1) Here is the link to the German Enlightenment periodicals (18th/19th century) I mentioned: www.ub.uni-bielefeld.de/diglib/aufklaerung/suche.htm . Enter a keyword and it will search all major periodicals. You can access them online and read the articles. GREAT TOOL!

2) To keep in touch – at the EUI in Florence, young PhD researchers and candidates have recently founded the History of Science working group. The group meets on a regular basis to read and discuss texts in the field. In the previous months, José also organised group visits in the science museum and more events are to follow. More importantly for you, it would be great if you could join for a session if you happen to be around. There's also a small budget for lecturers and smaller conferences. If you are interested in joining the list, please send me quick email (dorit.brixius@eui.eu) and I will forward it to the person in charge. Slowly but steadily we wil be able to establish a network of/for young researchers run by us ourselves.

Tanti baci to everyone,
Dorit